WHERE WE ARE
Abbadia Lariana is the first village on the Como lake
past Lecco on the way to Valtellina.
We are surrounded by the mountains which, in spite of wounds,
teach us, day by day, to be solid and steady.
We appear at the lake that, even rippled by the wind,
teaches us, every day in the year, to be calm and quiet.
Just a few steps from us
you can find the “Sentiero del Viandante”,
in the ancient times connecting the villages
of the eastern shore of the lake,
still walkable long parts of the way,
from where you can go hiking in the hills and mountains around choosing the most suitable trip for you.
In just few minutes of walk from us
you can reach Abbadia Lariana beaches,
with two public “Park-Lido” equipped with all comforts
and the ferry for the ferryboats to Lecco and the centre of the lake.
Coming from Milan
- Take superstrada (SS) 36 towards Lecco, drive through Monte Barro tunnel and Lecco tunnel towards Sondrio.
- Exit when you see the sign “Abbadia Lariana”.
- Go on through the village for about 1,5 km.
- Past the chemist’s, at the first crossroads turn right, passing under the railway bridge.
- Immediately after the railway bridge, turn right into “via dell’Asilo”, go on for about 400 m until the street turns left into “via Manzoni”.
- After about 50 m, turn right into “via dei Mulini”.
- At the end of the street ,you will see in front of you a big gate. Here you are. Welcome.